For all Controlmini and Controlpro owners, the new, free PEAKnx TecTool software is now available in our download area. This software opens up completely new possibilities for system integrators/ administrators in the programming and maintenance of Smart Homes: The Controlpro or Controlmini can now be regulated or locked as required
What functions does the PEAKnx TecTool offer?
- Presence detection (in combination with a motion detector and server, the LCD display can be switched on and off automatically)
- Windows write protection (protects against unauthorized installation of third-party software)
- Windows key lock (protects against unauthorized opening of additional software by touching the touch display)
- Activate or deactivate the gesture control of the multi-touch screen (protects against unauthorized opening of further software by a lateral wiping on the touch display)
- Control the touch panel via external IP commands through a server (for example, controlling the standby function, shutting down the panel, or displaying sound and status messages)
Please note: New devices are now shipped with the pre-installed PEAKnx TecTool.
Download the PEAKnx TecTool now to update your Controlmini or Controlpro. We gladly support you with the reinstallation of the PEAKnx TecTool on your device! If you have any further questions, please contact our support (Phone: + 49-6151-27918-25, E-Mail: email@example.com).