18.5” KNX panel for smart homes
The high-performance Controlpro with integrated KNX interface and visualization software is the perfect control panel for building automation.
Full control over your smart home
KNX visualisation for your home and room control
KNX visualisation for your home and room control
With the included YOUVI Basic software package, you control your smart home easily and intuitively.
Create the right atmosphere with lighting.
View devices and turn them on and off.
Raise or lower shading devices as needed.
Specify when the function should be executed.
Adjust your home to a comfortable temperature.
Create scenes directly in the visualisation using drag and drop.
Flexibly extend the range of functions via web widgets.
Free of charge at home and with the Connect module also remotely.
Control your KNX building by voice command via Alexa.
Set if-then rules in the KNX smart home simply by yourself.
Include IP cameras in your visualisation.
Integrate devices from other manufacturers directly into the KNX visualisation.
All in one device!
KNX server, IP router, Smart Home app and visualization are already included in the scope of delivery of the KNX panel
A calculation that works. The Controlpro is not just a piece of hardware. The included YOUVI software turns the device into a true all-in-one wonder, so you do not need external hardware.
Stand alone or as a client in the network – the choice is yours!
All-in-One solution in combination with YOUVI
In combination with YOUVI, you can run the Controlpro as a stand-alone knx touch panel that is not dependent on an external server or IP router. Especially for family homes and medium-sized projects, this unit of hardware and software is a good solution.
Client solution in combination with external server and IP router
If you already have a central control unit or an external KNX server (e.g. PEAKnx Performance Server or Gira HomeServer), you can connect the Controlpro as a client variant. Especially for larger KNX projects, a central server can provide additional security.
Open for other applications and visualisations
The Controlpro is a fully-fledged computer equipped with Windows 10 LTSC, which not only enables the use of all Windows and web-based visualisations, but is also suitable for browser applications, for example.
Depending on the used visualisation, SIP door intercoms with video transmission, alarm systems and energy management can also be displayed in the KNX visualisation.
- All Windows- or web-based, e.g.:
- Alexander Maier GmbH: EisBär SCADA
- BabTechnologie: CubeVison
- Gira: QuadClient, Ajax, X1
- Hager: Domovea
- Enertex: EibPC
- Symcon GmbH: IP-Symcon
- Edomi, openHAB and many more...
The Controlpro can be used with various smart home solutions from different manufacturers.
Smart heat management for permanent operation
Unlike mobile devices such as tablets, the fixed PEAKnx touch panels are designed for permanent operation. The sophisticated heat dissipation system ensures that the device continues to run smoothly even after many years of use and does not produce stripes on the wall.
Powerful components that adapt to your needs
Infinite glass designs
Whether in corporate design with your own company logo or matched to the private interior design – you determine the appearance of your KNX touch panel! The exchangeable glass covers can be individually designed and turn the Controlpro into a real eye-catcher in every smart home.
Choose your suitable KNX panel variant
We provide the Controlpro in 3 variants so you can customize the touch panel to the requirements of your project. Use the KNX panel for comprehensive building control, as door intercom or as multimedia device and adapt the hardware components accordingly.
- Touch technology: PCAP touch screen (Projective Capacitive Touchscreen) with 10 finger operation
- Processor: Intel Quad-Core, fanless – silent
- Hard drive: 250 GB or 500 GB SSD
- RAM: 4 GB, 8 GB or 16 GB
- Panel: 18.5 inch Full HD LED LCD
- Stainless steel housing and aluminum frame
- Dimensions: panel computer without glass cover (W x H x D): 535 mm x 320 mm x 50 mm
- Dimensions: glass cover (W x H x D): 560 mm x 330 mm x 1.8 mm
- Webcam: HD Webcam 5 Megapixel
- Speaker: Broadband Speaker 2x 2 W
- Microphone: Microphone with room characteristics
- 2x USB front port
- 4x USB 3.0
- 1 x Ethernet GLAN
- 1x Audio Out
- 1x Audio In
- 1x VGA Out
- 1x HDMI
- 2x KNX
Supply and power consumption
- Supply voltage: 15-20 V DC
- Max. current: in operation: 4 A, PC boot process: 4.5 A
- Power consumption operation: 40 W (max. equipment)
- Power consumption standby: 1.5 W
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC
- YOUVI software package basic
- Controlpro panel
- YOUVI software package basic (included on enclosed USB flash drive)
- Controlpro Installation and start-up instructions
- YOUVI Short guide
- Cleaning wipes for the touchscreen
- Flush-mounted box (optional)
- Glass cover (optional)
- Recovery USB flash drive (optional)