Controlpro power supply flush-mounted box 80W/20V
This certified AC-DC power supply is characterized by its robustness and longevity. It supplies a 20 V output voltage and therefore fits - due to its integrated potentiometer - well as a power supply for the Controlpro and as LED driver.
High performance, slim design
The 80 W AC-DC power supply offers high performance in a small space: Due to its slim design (W x H x D = 62 x 39 x 196 mm) it can also be used for small installation depths, such as in the flush-mounted box of the Controlpro. The mounting flanges help to screw it easily to its intended destination.
Flexible und robust
The tested power supply converts mains voltage to 20 V DC (4 A) – suitable for the Controlpro. The built-in potentiometer allows to set the exact output current (2.4 - 4 A) and voltage (17 - 22 V) for operation. Despite the fanless design, with reactive power compensation an efficiency of up to 90% is achieved. With free convection a working temperature range of -40°C to +80°C can be used. Safety is ensured by the closed design (IP67/IP65), which even allows outdoor use. It is therefore primarily used as an LED driver.
- Output voltage: 20 V DC, adjustable via potentiometer: 17-22 V DC
- Rated current: 4 A, adjustable via potentiometer: 2.4 - 4 A
- Input voltage: 90 - 305 VAC
- Rated power: 80 W
- Efficiency: 90 %.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 195.6 x 38.8 x 61.5 mm
- Net weight: 790 g
- Temperature (operation): -40 to +80°C (under free convection)
- Temperature (storage): -40 to +80°C
- Relative humidity (operation): 20 - 95 % (non-condensing)
- Relative humidity (storage): 10 - 95 %.
- Directives fulfilled: EN55015, EN61000-3-2, Class C(@load>60 %), EN61000-3-3, EN61000-4,-2,3,4,5,6,8,11 UL8750(Type "HL"), UL60950-1
- IP67/IP65 for outdoor and indoor installations
- Active PFC function
- Application: LED driver
- Controlpro DC-4-250 (18.5" KNX Touch Panel incl. Visualization)
- Controlpro QC-8-250 (18.5" KNX Touch Panel incl. Visualization)
- Controlpro QC-16-500 (18.5" KNX Touch Panel incl. Visualization)