Controlpro power supply replacement DIN rail 92W/15V
This certified AC-DC DIN rail power supply delivers a 15 V output voltage and is characterized by its slim design. The tested power supply can be mounted directly onto a DIN rail and is protected against overload, short circuit and overvoltage. It has a low no-load power consumption and is therefore well suited for home and commercial use.
Please note: This power supply may only be used for Controlpros with a power supply of 15-10 V (serial number up to PNX11-20001-000404, PNX11-20002-000285, PNX11-20003-000285). The power supply unit for current Controlpros (19-24 V) can be found here.
High performance, slim design
This 100 W AC-DC power supply offers high performance in a small space. Its slim design of 4SU (W x H x D = 70 x 90 x 54.5 mm) also makes it suitable for low installation depths or for fixed mounting in distribution boxes. For trouble-free operation, a maximum cable length of 10 meters between the power supply and the panel must be ensured. For this purpose, the power supply is fixed directly onto the DIN rail TS-35 (7.5 or 15 mm). An LED light indicates ongoing operation of the device.
Robust and economical
The power supply converts to 15 V DC (6.13 A) – suitable for the Controlpro – with a no-load consumption of less than 0.3 W. Furthermore, the power supply has protection class II and can operate in a temperature range of -30°C to + 70°C. Safety is ensured by the closed design, the touch-protected screw terminals and constant current mode for over-load protection. Furthermore, there is protection against short circuit and overvoltage. The power supply may be used, e.g. in building automation in home and commercial areas.
- Output voltage: 15 V DC, adjustable: 15-17 V DC
- Rated current: 6.13 A
- Input voltage: Universal input: 85-264 V AC
- Rated power: 92 W
- No-load consumption: <0.3 W
- Efficiency: 89 %
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 70 x 90 x 54.5 mm (4 SU)
- Format: DIN rail TS-35 (7.5 or 15 mm)
- Net weight: 260 g
- Temperature (operation): -30 to +70°C (under free convection)
- Temperature (storage): -40 to +85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): 20 - 90% (non-condensing)
- Relative humidity (storage): 10 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Directives fulfilled: EN55032: Class B, EN61000-3-2: Class A, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-4-2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -8, -11 IEC60950-1 (meets LPS requirements), UL508, UL60950-1, EN61558-2-16
- Protection against overvoltage, short-circuit, overload
- Protection class II
- Application: Building control, Industrial control, Factory automation Household control