Controlmini replacement kit: Jung Smart Panel 5.7" & Jung Facility Colour Touch Panel IP
The KNX touch panel Controlmini is the perfect alternative to the Jung Smart Panel 5.7” & Jung Facility Colour Touch Panel IP. The modern operating panel can easily display the entire KNX building control system on its generous 11.6-inch Full HD display. In addition to the included YOUVI software, any other Windows- or web-based visualisation can be used for building control. Users thus not only receive an elegant KNX operating device with a higher resolution and twice as large display compared to the replacement device, but also an appealing visualisation of the home control system. Thanks to the adapter contained in the replacement set, the Controlmini is quickly installed in the previous flush-mounted box – without the need for any further chiselling work.
Please note: The Controlmini requires a power supply of 24 V DC/2.4 A. To use the Controlmini in the corresponding flush-mounted box, an additional power supply may be necessary.
Please note: The delivery time is currently 6 weeks.
Controlmini: The reliable KNX Smart Home solution
The Controlmini is a reliable 11.6-inch multi-touch panel with integrated KNX interface, high-quality design, powerful performance and tested industrial components. As an alternative for the Jung Smart Panel 5.7” & Jung Facility Colour Touch Panel IP, the Controlmini also covers all common functions of KNX building control. Thus the states of the most common devices (e.g. light, blinds, heating or dimmer) can be displayed and controlled without any problems. In addition to the area of house and room control, the Controlmini can also be used as a status and information display or as an intercom for door communication systems.
The ideal replacement for the Jung Smart Panel 5.7” & Jung Facility Colour Touch Panel IP
The Controlmini is the perfect replacement device for the Jung Smart Panel 5.7” & Jung Facility Colour Touch Panel IP. It is a full-fledged computer equipped with Windows 10 LTSC, which enables the use of all Windows- and web-based visualisation systems (e.g. Gira QuadClient, X1 or CubeVision from BAB-Tec). The desired visualisation can be shown on the larger and higher-resolution display without any problems. Or you can use the included visualisation YOUVI, which automatically creates itself from the ETS project and fulfils the highest design demands. In addition, users benefit from the features provided by Windows, such as fast navigation using wiping gestures or eye-friendly operation in the darkened night mode. The preinstalled Windows LTSC reduces maintenance and software problems as no Windows updates are allowed except for security updates. Browser applications, e.g. for playing music on external speakers, can also be used via the Controlmini. The flat Controlmini becomes a real eye-catcher in the KNX Smart Home with an individually designed glass cover. Its low installation depth ensures that it can be installed almost flush with the wall without the need for a new flush-mounted box.
YOUVI: The All-in-One package for KNX home control
The YOUVI Basic software package is also included in the scope of delivery. The KNX software includes visualisation, IP router and bus monitor software. Thanks to YOUVI and the integrated KNX interface of the Controlmini, the execution of all basic control tasks of a KNX smart home is possible without the need to access an external server or IP router. With the YOUVI modules, the range of functions can be flexibly extended.
Easy replacement of the old panel
The installation of the PEAKnx Controlmini in the old flush-mounted box is done in just a few simple steps:
- Switch off the power supply and remove your old control panel from the flush-mounted box.
- Use the PEAKnx adapter frame and attach it to the flush-mounted box with the respective Jung screws.
- Attach the 24 V wires from the power supply to the screw terminals (GND, 24 V) of the Controlmini. Connect the KNX and network cables to the panel. Attach the Controlmini to the black frame of the adapter using the supplied screws.
- Insert the glass cover into the magnet holders.
- Controlmini glass cover
- YOUVI software package basic
- Assembly and operating instructions
- Network connector
- Network patch cable
- Certified cleaning cloth (5 pieces)
- Leaflet for cardboard boxes
- Surface-mounted frame for the Jung Smart Panel 5.7” & Jung Facility Colour Touch Panel IP
- Four M3x12 countersunk screws for panel installation
Current software, manuals and other documents with information about the Controlmini can be found in our download area.
- Intel Quad core processor
- Fanless convection cooling (airflow)
- 4GB RAM
- eMMC 64 GB memory, extendable with Micro SD
- 11.6 inch Full HD LCD panel with LED backlighting
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
- PCAP touch technology
- 5 megapixel HD webcam
- Broadband stereo speakers
- Optimised microphone with room characteristics
- WiFi: 2,4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- 2 x USB 2.0 (front port)
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 100 Mbit Ethernet
- 1 x mini HDMI
- 2 x KNX
- Supply terminals: 24 V DC, GND
- Operating system: Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC
- YOUVI software package Basic
- Dimensions Controlmini (W x H x D): 297 mm x 210 mm x 22,5 mm
- Dimensions glass cover (W x H x D): 297 mm x 210 mm x 0.7 mm
Controlmini supply and power consumption
- Supply voltage: 24 V DC 2,4 A
- Operation (idle): 10 W
- Operation (full-load): 15 W
- Server operation without LCD: 5 W
Surface-mounted frame for the Jung Smart Panel 5.7” & Jung Facility Colour Touch Panel IP
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 258 mm x 199 mm x 17 mm
- Weight: 238 g
Compatible control panels:
- Gira InfoTerminal Touch 2072xx
- Berker Master Control 7574001x
- Jung Smart Panel 5,7” SP 5.1 KNX
- Jung Facility Colour Touch Panel IP (FP 701 CT IP)
- ABB MT701
- Gira MT701
- Berker MT701
Compatible flush-mounted boxes:
- Jung EBG 24