Controlpro replacement kit: Gira Control 19
The PEAKnx touch panel Controlpro is the perfect alternative to the Gira Control 19. It can effortlessly display the complete scope of the Gira HomeServer on its Full HD display and is just as easy to install in the flush-mounted box of the Gira Control 19. With the pre-installed Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC and Gigabit LAN connection, you can continue to use the Gira QuadClient or Ajax as usual. In addition, you don't have to do without popular Windows features such as wipe gestures or night mode with the Controlpro. Adjust your system configuration specifically to your Gira QuadClient visualization or expand your QuadClient a little more. With our plug-ins we offer some extended functions for the Gira visualization.
Please note: The Gira Control 19 does not have a 19 - 24 V power supply. To use the Controlpro in the Gira Control 19 flush-mounted box, an additional power supply is necessary. This power supply is already included in the set.
Current delivery time: 2 weeks
The PEAKnx Controlpro: the high-end control center
The Controlpro is a freely programmable 18.5 inch KNX touch panel equipped with a direct KNX port. It is operated via a 10 finger touch display (Full-HD LED) and comes with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC pre-installed on its 250 GB SSD drive. The new Dual-Core processor's consistently high computing power also provides an optimum platform for the display of visualizations, office and web applications. Thanks to fanless cooling, noiseless operation without streaking on the wall can be guaranteed.
Visualizing and operating your smart home via the KNX touch panel
All house and building control functions can be carried out from Controlpro via visualization software. For example, the lighting can be switched on and off or dimmed, blinds can be operated or the heating system adjusted accordingly. Time control facilitates the individual adaptation of the building to the wishes and requirements of the customer. In addition to the basic building control functions, the panel also supports IP telephony, SIP intercoms with video transmission and features provided by Windows, such as night light or gesture control. Video surveillance with IP cameras and control via smartphone and voice can also be implemented. Depending on the visualization and server, additional functions such as the creation of alarm and reporting functions, presence simulations or the creation of user-specific scenes or logics are possible.
In addition to the Gira QuadClient/Ajax, all other common visualization programs (e.g. EisBär or CubeVision from BAB-Tec) or our own visualization software YOUVI can be executed on the Controlpro without any problems. The Controlpro combines and integrates all functions that are necessary for an intelligent KNX home control! Depending on the visualization software, operation with smartphones and tablets is also possible.
YOUVI software package for KNX Smart Home control
The Controlpro is delivered with our software package YOUVI Basic, which includes a visualization as well as IP router and bus monitor software. Therefore, with YOUVI you can perform all basic control tasks of your KNX Smart Home without having to access an external IP router or server.
- The appealing visualization enables you to control lights, sockets/switches, shutters, blinds, dimmers, RGB luminaires and heating systems. Weather sensors or your favorite website can also be easily arranged on the user interface. The menu navigation is easy to follow, and the device arrangement can be edited as desired by drag & drop. The visualization is set up very quickly using a simple ETS import.
- The IP router software establishes a connection between the KNX building control and the Ethernet network. Thus, the Controlpro functions as a KNX IP router, so that IP-capable devices are able access the KNX network.
- With the bus monitor software, you always keep track of your KNX network and have numerous filter options on top. With this analysis tool, occurring faults are quickly found and solved.
- YOUVI gets even more functionality through its add-ons: the YOUVI Connect Module and the Camera Module. Our YOUVI Connect Module makes home control by Amazon Alexa's voice control or on the go via App possible. The Camera Module makes it possible to integrate IP cameras - for example the streams of your surveillance cameras - directly into the visualization.
Reliable multimedia centre for trouble-free operation
Equipped with high-performance hardware components and a sophisticated cooling system, the device is perfectly protected against breakdowns due to overload. The preinstalled Windows 10 LTSC operating system does away with system updates that could interfere with ongoing operations, but security updates continue to be installed. Access to e-mail and other applications is not possible through the store but through the browser. Even upgrading your device to a full-featured TV set is possible with the Octopus NET from Digital Devices, making the panel a true multimedia control center.
Replaceable glass cover in countless designs
A special highlight are the exchangeable glass covers, which can be easily exchanged and attached and to the stainless steel housing using magnetic mountings. For an individual glass cover please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Controlpro panel
- YOUVI software package basic (included on enclosed USB flash drive)
- Controlpro Installation and start-up instructions
- YOUVI Short guide
- Cleaning wipes for the touchscreen
- Controlpro power supply flush-mounted box 80W/20V
- Controlpro 230 V Connection set
- Glass cover (optional)
- Recovery Stick (optional)
Current software, manuals and other documents with information about the Controlpro can be found in our download area.
- Touch technology: PCAP touch screen (Projective Capacitive Touchscreen) with 10 finger operation
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core, fanless – silent
- Hard drive: 250 GB SSD
- RAM: 4 GB
- Panel: 18.5 inch Full HD LED LCD
- Stainless steel housing and aluminum frame
- Dimensions: panel computer without glass cover (W x H x D): 536 mm x 320 mm x 52.5 mm
- Dimensions: glass cover (W x H x D): 560 mm x 330 mm x 1.8 mm
- Webcam: 5 Megapixel
- Speaker: Broadband Speaker 2x 2Watt
- Microphone: Microphone with room characteristics
- 2x USB 2.0 front port
- 2x USB 2.0
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen1
- DP V1.2
- Ethernet GLAN
- HDMI V1.4
- Line In/Line Out
Supply and power consumption
- Supply voltage: 19-24 V DC
- Max. current: in operation: 3 A, PC boot process: 3.5 A (at 19 V)
- Power consumption operation: 55 W (max. equipment)
- Power consumption standby: 1.5 W
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC
- YOUVI software package basic
Maximum flexibility because of extensive compatibilityThe Controlpro can be used with various smart home solutions from different manufacturers. All suitable combinations can be found here:
Any Windows or web-based, e.g.:
- Alexander Maier GmbH: EisBär SCADA
- BabTechnologie: CubeVison
- Gira: QuadClient, Ajax, X1
- Hager: Domovea
- Enertex: EibPC
- Symcon GmbH: IP-Symcon
- Edomi, openHAB and many more ...
- Gira Control 19
- Gira ServerClient 15
IP streams in RTSP, JPG and MJPG format, e. g. from:
- Mobotix and many more ...
All SIP-enabled DCS, e.g.:
- Gira DCS incl. DCS-Gateway (in connection with Gira software)*
- Doorbird IP Video Door station
- AGFEO IP-Video TFE
- 2N IP Verso
- Wantec Monolith C IP
- Mobotix T25
- Siedle InHome/Access and many more ...
Windows or web-based software:
- Apple iTunes
- Sonos and many more ...
Network TV Tuner
*Use with YOUVI only works for the audio stream. The camera stream is not provided by the Gira door station for use outside the company's own software. However, it is possible to integrate a different camera stream.