8“ smart home control panel
With its brilliant multi-touch display, the Controlmicro is the intelligent control panel for the entire KNX smart home.
Unlimited variety in small dimensions
KNX visualisation for your home and room control
KNX visualisation for your home and room control
With the included YOUVI Basic software package, you control your smart home easily and intuitively.
Create the right atmosphere with lighting.
View devices and turn them on and off.
Raise or lower shading devices as needed.
Specify when the function should be executed.
Adjust your home to a comfortable temperature.
Create scenes directly in the visualisation using drag and drop.
Flexibly extend the range of functions via web widgets.
Free of charge at home and with the Connect module also remotely.
Control your KNX building by voice command via Alexa.
Set if-then rules in the KNX smart home simply by yourself.
Include IP cameras in your visualisation.
Integrate devices from other manufacturers directly into the KNX visualisation.
All in one device!
Touch panel, KNX server, IP router, visualisation and smart home app
A calculation that works. The Controlmicro is not just a piece of hardware. The included YOUVI software turns the device into a true all-in-one wonder, so you do not need external hardware.
Stand alone or as a client in the network – the choice is yours!
All-in-one solution in combination with YOUVI
In combination with YOUVI, you can run the Controlmicro as a stand-alone smart home control panel that is not dependent on an external server or IP router. Especially for family homes and medium-sized projects, this unit of hardware and software is a good solution.
Client solution in combination with external server and IP router
If you already have a central control unit or an external KNX server (e.g. PEAKnx Performance Server or Gira HomeServer), you can connect the Controlmicro as a client variant. Especially for larger KNX projects, a central server can provide additional security.
Open for other applications and visualisations
The Controlmicro is a fully-fledged computer equipped with Windows 10 LTSC, which not only enables the use of all Windows and web-based visualisations, but is also suitable for browser applications, for example. Depending on the used visualisation, SIP door intercoms with video transmission, alarm systems and energy management can also be displayed in the KNX visualisation via the smart home control panel.
- Gira: QuadClient, X1
- Edomi, openHAB and many more ...
The Controlmicro can be used with various smart home solutions from different manufacturers.
Powerful components for top performance
Installation in just a few steps
Connect the supply of KNX, network and voltage with the connectors on the mounting plate. Fix the mounting plate in the pre-installed switch box.
Plug the connector on the panel into the connector on the mounting plate. Continue to slide the panel until it snaps into the magnetic holder.
Attach the anti-theft device with the enclosed screws. Use the supplied tool for this purpose.
Refine your smart home project with a Controlmicro!
The Controlmicro is offered in two design variants and is highly versatile. It can be used either as an all-in-one solution or as a client in conjunction with an external server. Design and functionality received the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2021.
- Intel Quad-Core processor
- eMMC memory with 64 GB
- 4 GB RAM
- 8 inch TFT LED LCD panel
- Resolution: 1200 x 1920 pixels
- Multi-touch through PCAP touch technology
- Broadband stereo loudspeaker
- Optimized microphone
- WLAN/Bluetooth: 2,4 GHz/4.0
- Fanless cooling by convection
- Integrated CO2 sensor
- Adaptive brightness
- Integrated proximity sensor
- High-quality aluminium housing
- Anti-theft protection
- LED Ambientlight
- Operating system: Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC
- YOUVI Basic software package consisting of visualisation, IP router and bus monitor (modules can be purchased seperately)
- 100 Mbit-Ethernet
- MicroSD card slot
- Size of the panel without mounting body: 223 x 125 x 13 mm
- Suitable switch box for mounting: Standard screw spacing: 60 mm, depth: min. 35 mm
- Plug with screw terminal, supply voltage: 24 V DC 2,4 A
- Controlmicro panel
- Brief instructions for commissioning the panel and software
- USB flash drive: YOUVI Basic software package, Controlmicro user manual
- Connectors for KNX, power supply and network connection
- Screws to secure the panel against theft, including tools
- Adapter cable from USB type C to USB type A
All Windows- or web-based, e. g.:
- Gira: QuadClient • Edomi, openHAB and many more ...
IP streams in RTSP, JPG and MJPG format, e. g. from:
- Mobotix and many more ...
All SIP-enabled DCS, for example:
- Gira DCS incl. DCS-IP Gateway (in connection with Gira software)
- Doorbird IP Video Door station
- AGFEO IP-Video TFE
- Wantec Monolith C IP
- Mobotix T25 and many more ...
Windows or web-based software:
- Apple iTunes, Spotify, Sonos and many more...