Controlmini power supply DIN rail 60W/24V
This certified AC-DC DIN rail power supply delivers a 24 V output voltage and is characterized by its slim design. The tested power supply can be mounted directly onto a DIN rail and is protected against overload, short circuit and overvoltage. It has a low no-load power consumption and is therefore well suited for home and commercial use.
High performance, extra slim design
This 60 W AC-DC power supply offers high performance in a small space. Its slim design of 3SU (W x H x D = 52.5 x 90 x 54.5 mm) also makes it suitable for low installation depths or for fixed mounting in distribution boxes. For this purpose, the power supply is fixed directly onto the DIN rail TS-35 (7.5 or 15 mm). An LED light indicates ongoing operation of the device.
Robust and economical
The power supply converts to 24 V DC (2.5 A) – suitable for the Controlmini – with a no-load consumption of less than 0.3 W. Furthermore, the power supply has protection class II and can operate in a temperature range of -30°C to + 70°C. Safety is ensured by the closed design, the touch-protected screw terminals and constant current mode for over-load protection. Furthermore, there is protection against short circuit and overvoltage. The power supply may be used, e.g. in building automation in home and commercial areas.
- Output voltage: 24 V DC, adjustable: 21.6-29 V DC
- Rated current: 2.5 A
- Input voltage: Universal input: 85-264 V AC
- Rated power: 60 W
- No-load consumption: <0.3 W
- Efficiency: 90 %
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 52.5 x 90 x 54.5 mm (3 SU)
- Format: DIN rail TS-35 (7.5 or 15 mm)
- Net weight: 190 g
- Temperature (operation): -30 to +70°C (under free convection)
- Temperature (storage): -40 to +85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): 20 - 90 % (non-condensing)
- Relative humidity (storage): 10 - 95 % (non-condensing)
- Directives fulfilled: EN55032, Class B, EN61000-3-2,-3, EN61000-4,-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, IEC60950-1 (fulfils LPS requirements), UL508, UL60950-1, EN61558-2-16
- Protection against overvoltage, short-circuit, overload
- Protection class II
- Application: Building control, Industrial control, Factory automation Household control
- Controlmini (11.6'' KNX Touch Panel incl. Visualization)
- Controlmini replacement kit: Merten Touch Panel 7 and Feller Home-Panel 7
- Controlmini replacement kit: Gira InfoTerminal Touch and Berker Master Control
- Controlmini replacement kit: Gira Control 9 Client 1 and 2
- Controlmini replacement kit: Busch Controlpanel and ComfortPanel 9" & 12,1"
- Controlmini replacement kit: MT701
- Controlmini replacement kit: ABB Smart Touch
- Controlmini replacement kit: ABB/Busch-Jaeger Raumpanel/Controlpanel
- Controlmini replacement kit: Jung Smart Panel 5.7” & Jung Facility Colour Touch Panel IP