YOUVI Philips Hue Bridge
With the Philips Hue bridge for the YOUVI Basic software package, you can integrate wireless devices from Philips Hue into your visualisation. This way, you combine all smart home devices in one app and always have an overview. In addition to the visualisation, you can use the YOUVI app or a voice control connected to YOUVI to control the smart light bulbs or sockets. With the YOUVI logic editor, you can integrate Philips Hue devices into any routine.
Please note: The YOUVI Philips Hue bridge can only be used in combination with YOUVI Basic and PEAKnx hardware (Controlmicro, Control 12, Controlpro, USB-Connector or Performance Server). You can find more information in the 'Installation' tab.
Extension for YOUVI Basic: The intelligent software solution for KNX smart home control
With YOUVI Basic you control the most common smart home functions such as lights, shading and heating easily and intuitively. Through the Philips Hue Bridge as well as other add-ons, the smart home functions can be expanded as needed.
All devices in one place
The Philips Hue bridge combines KNX and Philips Hue devices in the YOUVI visualisation. Integrate smart light bulbs with RGB function, dimmable lights or dimmers with Tunable White support, assign them timers and control them as you wish. In addition to the familiar light bulbs the bridge also integrates smart sockets and motion detectors.
Automatically available also in logics or in the YOUVI mobile app
Imported devices are not only available in the visualisation, but also in the YOUVI Mobile App and the logic module. Furthermore, the devices can be controlled with the Connect module via voice control using ProKNX Aragon or Alexa.
Using all Philips Hue devices also via KNX
During the setup of the bridge, you can also assign group addresses for all Philips Hue devices. This functionality allows all values of your Philips Hue devices to be transmitted via the KNX bus. Consequently, you can control corresponding lights or smart sockets can also be controlled via KNX buttons, for example, or the motion detector can be connected to the existing lighting installation.
Installing the Philips Hue Bridge
- First perform the following steps in YOUVI:
- If the desired add-on has not yet been installed, do it now via YOUVI Dashboard. In case of the Philips Hue Bridge, click on "Install Philips Hue".
- Then open YOUVI Configuration > More > License and select the appropriate license for the add-on.
- Copy the hardware key.
- Then carry out the following steps in the PEAKnx Shop:
- Enter the copied code under "Hardware Key". A license key will be generated and stored from it in the following.
- After completing the order process and paying the invoice, you can take the license key from your customer account. In the tab "My license keys" you will find all purchased license keys.
- Return to YOUVI:
- Open YOUVI Configuration > More > License and select the appropriate license for the add-on.
- Enter the license key under the "License" field and select "Activate".