YOUVI Yeelight Bridge
With the Yeelight bridge for the YOUVI Basic software package, you can integrate the wireless Yeelights into your visualisation. This way, you combine all smart home devices in one app and always have an overview. In addition to the visualisation, you can use the YOUVI app or a voice control connected to YOUVI to control the smart light bulbs. With the YOUVI logic editor, you can integrate Yeelight devices into any routine.
Please note: The YOUVI Yeelight bridge can only be used in combination with YOUVI Basic and PEAKnx hardware (Controlmicro, Controlmini, Controlpro, USB-Connector or Performance Server). You can find more information in the 'Installation' tab.
Extension for YOUVI Basic: The intelligent software solution for KNX smart home control
With YOUVI Basic you control the most common smart home functions such as lights, shading and heating easily and intuitively. Through the Yeelight Bridge as well as other add-ons, the smart home functions can be expanded as needed.
All devices in one place
The Yeelight bridge combines KNX and Yeelight devices in the YOUVI visualisation. Integrate smart light bulbs with RGB function, dimmable lights or dimmers with Tunable White support, assign them timers and control them as you wish.
Automatically available also in logics or in the YOUVI mobile app
Imported devices are not only available in the visualisation, but also in the YOUVI Mobile App and the logic module. Furthermore, the devices can be controlled with the Connect module via voice control using ProKNX Aragon or Alexa.
Use all Yeelights also via KNX
During the set-up of the Bridge, you can also assign group addresses for all Yeelights. With this functionality, all values of your Yeelights are sent via the KNX bus. Concerning lights can then also be controlled via KNX push-buttons, for example.
Installing the Yeelight Bridge
- First perform the following steps in YOUVI:
- If the desired add-on has not yet been installed, do it now via YOUVI Dashboard. In case of the Yeelight Bridge, click on "Install Yeelight".
- Then open YOUVI Configuration > More > License and select the appropriate license for the add-on.
- Copy the hardware key.
- Then carry out the following steps in the PEAKnx Shop:
- Enter the copied code under "Hardware Key". A license key will be generated and stored from it in the following.
- After completing the order process and paying the invoice, you can take the license key from your customer account. In the tab "My license keys" you will find all purchased license keys.
- Return to YOUVI:
- Open YOUVI Configuration > More > License and select the appropriate license for the add-on.
- Enter the license key under the "License" field and select "Activate".