Controlpro DC-4-250 (18.5'' KNX Touch Panel incl. Visualisation)
This version of the Controlpro is ideal for the clear representation of a graphically sophisticated house control. The generous 18.5'' Full-HD Touch Panel including the YOUVI visualisation displays the control functions at a central point in the KNX Smart Home. The Smart Home panel is designed for long-term and durable operation and can be used as a client (e.g. with Gira Homeserver) or as an independent server. An integrated KNX connection and the included software make it possible. With the individually adaptable glass front, every design wish is fulfilled.
Current delivery time: 2 weeks
KNX home control with YOUVI visualisation
Via the Controlpro Smart Home Panel, YOUVI Basic can be used to perform all home control functions from a central location in the house. For example, you can switch sockets, dim lights, operate blinds or adjust the heating to suit your needs. A timer control facilitates the individual adaptation of the KNX Smart Home to the wishes and requirements of the customer. The KNX visualisation YOUVI is not only easy to use, but can also be arranged individually - simply by drag & drop. Web widgets offer an additional flexible possibility to integrate web pages directly into the visualisation.
Extend Smart Home functions flexibly
Those who want to integrate IP cameras, use Alexa voice control, or create their own routines and logics or presence simulations, can flexibly expand the functional range of YOUVI Basic with modules. Control via smartphone with the free YOUVI Smart Home App is also possible in your own home network. If you want to use the Smart Home app on the go, simply add the YOUVI Connect module.
Home automation with other KNX visualisations
The Smart Home Panel is a full-fledged computer equipped with Windows 10 LTSC, which not only allows the use of all Windows- and web-based visualisations (e.g. Gira QuadClient, EisBär SCADA or CubeVision from BAB-Tec), but is also suitable for playing music or browser applications, for example. Depending on the visualisation used, the Controlpro DC-250-4 can also be used to display SIP door intercom systems with video transmission, alarm systems and energy management.
Use the Smart Home panel as client or server
The integrated KNX connection and the included software package YOUVI turn the Controlpro into a full-fledged smart home central. This means there is no need for external IP router hardware or an additional KNX server. Alternatively, the touch panel can be used as a client with an external server (e.g. Gira Homeserver with QuadClient visualisation).
Powerful Smart Home solution for permanent operation
The use of high quality industrial components ensures a long lasting operation, even during continuous use. The construction does not have any moving parts and is therefore not only maintenance-free but also silent. Protection against breakdowns is provided by the sophisticated heat management system. This helps to ensure even heat dissipation over the entire panel front - without any streaking on the wall. The powerful hardware ensures a smooth display and effortless handling of all tasks of intelligent building control.
Individualize control panel with exchangeable glass covers
The processing of high-quality materials, such as aluminum and glass, not only supports the heat dissipation, but also gives the Controlpro a precious appearance. With the magnetically adhesive front glasses, the appearance of the KNX touch panel can easily be adapted to the interior design. Depending on the design requirements, the glass can also be supplied without PEAKnx imprint or printed with your own logo.
For an individual front glass design please contact in advance email@example.com.
Mounting also possible completely flush with the wall
The Controlpro can be flush-mounted in the classic manner with the metal frame against the wall as well as mounted completely flush with the wall. For mounting flush with the wall, a separate frame, is used so that only a 5 mm shadow gap is visible around the panel glass after plastering the wall. The glass is then in one plane with the wall. The installation flush with the wall elegantly sets the scene for the KNX control center and conveys a particularly refined impression. For a visual accent, the surrounding aluminum edge can be visibly incorporated. Alternatively, it is also possible to cover the edge for a more discreet look. The Controlpro is flush-mounted as standard. It is compatible with the flush-mounted boxes of the Gira Control 19 and Gira ServerClient 15.
- Controlpro panel
- YOUVI software package basic (included on enclosed USB flash drive)
- Controlpro Installation and start-up instructions
- YOUVI Short guide
- Cleaning wipes for the touchscreen
- Controlpro power supply DIN rail (optional)
- Flush-mounted box (optional)
- Glass cover (optional)
- Recovery USB flash drive (optional)
Current software, manuals and other documents with information about the Controlpro can be found in our download area.
- Touch technology: PCAP touch screen (Projective Capacitive Touchscreen) with 10 finger operation
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core, fanless – silent
- Hard drive: 250 GB SSD
- RAM: 4 GB
- Panel: 18.5 inch Full HD LED LCD
- Stainless steel housing and aluminum frame
- Dimensions: panel computer without glass cover (W x H x D): 536 mm x 320 mm x 52.5 mm
- Dimensions: glass cover (W x H x D): 560 mm x 330 mm x 1.8 mm
- Webcam: 5 Megapixel
- Speaker: Broadband Speaker 2x 2Watt
- Microphone: Microphone with room characteristics
- 2x USB 2.0 front port
- 2x USB 2.0
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen1
- DP V1.2
- Ethernet GLAN
- HDMI V1.4
- Line In/Line Out
Supply and power consumption
- Supply voltage: 19-24 V DC
- Max. current: in operation: 3 A, PC boot process: 3.5 A (at 19 V)
- Power consumption operation: 55 W (max. equipment)
- Power consumption standby: 1.5 W
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC
- YOUVI software package basic
- Flush-mounted, flush with the wall and surrounding 5 mm shadow gap
Windows LTSC as basis
The Controlpro is equipped with Windows LTSC. This reduces maintenance and software problems, because no Windows updates are allowed except security updates. Features provided by Windows also enable quick navigation through wiping gestures or eye-friendly operation in the darkened night mode.
Open for common visualisations
In addition to the included software YOUVI Visu, other common visualisation programs (e.g. Gira QuadClient, EisBär SCADA or CubeVision from BAB-Tec) can easily be executed on the Controlpro. > List of compatible visualisations
KNX software YOUVI Basic included
The software package YOUVI Basic, consisting of visualisation, bus monitor and KNX IP router, is included in the purchase of the Controlpro. For basic control tasks in the house, an external IP router or server can therefore be dispensed with. The visualisation is created automatically from the ETS project structure and is available in German, English and French. YOUVI is not only easy to use, but can also be customized – simply by drag & drop. If you want to integrate IP cameras into the visualisation, use voice control or create your own routines and logic, you can flexibly extend the functionality of YOUVI Basic with more Add-Ons.
Most important features at a glance
- Creating the visualisation from a direct ETS import
- Create scenes via drag & drop
- Up to 5 different dashboard pages with 3 different dashboard layouts
- Web widgets for the integration of web pages into the visualisation
- Diagram view of the sensor values, display: daily, weekly, monthly and yearly view
- Widget for energy monitoring
- Device filter by type, device state and location
- Light and dark design
- Visualisation editable even by laymen
- Add-ons, for example for the integration of sound systems, door stations and voice control
- Supported languages: English, French, German
You can find the complete range of functions of the app under "All YOUVI features".
- Sockets and switchable devices
- Dimmers, also tunable white
- RGB(W) Lights
- Weather stations
Supported camera streams of the camera module
- Formats: RTSP, MJPEG, JPEG
- For example from Mobotix, Hikvision, Reolink, Axis
- Active Energy (kWh)
- Brightness (lux)
- CO2 (ppm)
- Current (mA)
- Humidity (%)
- Noise (W/m², dB)
- Power (W, kW)
- Pressure (Pa)
- Rain amount sensor (l/m²)
- Wind speed (m/s)
- Wind direction
- Temperature (°C)
- Time (12h and 24h format)
- Further numerical values (ETS data point types 7.x, 8.x, 9.x)
- IP-capable devices (Controlmini, Controlmicro, Controlpro, Laptops together with USB-Connector) function as KNX IP routers, additional hardware becomes superfluous
- Supports up to 15 IP tunneling connections, EIBlib/IP, multicast and extended frames
- Individual transmission of incoming and outgoing group addresses via filter table
- Logs all telegrams that are transmitted on the KNX bus in tabular form
- Offers numerous filter and export options
- Occurring faults are quickly found and solved
> YOUVI Connect Module: Building control on the road via Smart Home App and on site via voice control (online/offline)
> YOUVI Camera Module: Integration of JPEG, MJPEG and RTSP streams from the surveillance cameras into the visualisation
> YOUVI Logic Module: Creation of logics, routines and presence simulations in the user-friendly logic editor
> YOUVI Door Station Module: Integration of SIP door stations into the visualisation
> YOUVI IKEA Tradfri Bridge: Integration of various IKEA Trafri devices
> YOUVI Netatmo Bridge: Integration of Netatmo thermostats and weather stations into the visualisation
> YOUVI Ntuity Bridge: Integration of the Internet of Energy platform Ntuity
> YOUVI Philips Hue Bridge: Integration of Philips Hue devices into the visualisation
> YOUVI Sonos Bridge: Integration of a Sonos Multiroom system into the visualisation
> YOUVI trivum Bridge: Integration of a trivum Multiroom system into the visualisation
> YOUVI Yeelight Bridge: Integration of Yeelights into the visualisation
Please note: The free trial version gives you the opportunity to experience the look and feel of the YOUVI software. However, YOUVI can only be run in conjunction with PEAKnx hardware! For this reason you can upload a KNX project and test the software, but you cannot actually control your building. After download and installation, the YOUVI Basic software package is available for 90 days for testing.
Maximum flexibility because of extensive compatibilityThe Controlpro can be used with various smart home solutions from different manufacturers. All suitable combinations can be found here:
Any Windows or web-based, e.g.:
- Alexander Maier GmbH: EisBär SCADA
- BabTechnologie: CubeVison
- Gira: QuadClient, Ajax, X1
- Hager: Domovea
- Enertex: EibPC
- Symcon GmbH: IP-Symcon
- Edomi, openHAB and many more ...
- Gira Control 19
- Gira ServerClient 15
IP streams in RTSP, JPG and MJPG format, e. g. from:
- Mobotix and many more ...
All SIP-enabled DCS, e.g.:
- Gira DCS incl. DCS-Gateway (in connection with Gira software)*
- Doorbird IP Video Door station
- AGFEO IP-Video TFE
- 2N IP Verso
- Wantec Monolith C IP
- Mobotix T25
- Siedle InHome/Access and many more ...
Windows or web-based software:
- Apple iTunes
- Sonos and many more ...
Network TV Tuner
*Use with YOUVI only works for the audio stream. The camera stream is not provided by the Gira door station for use outside the company's own software. However, it is possible to integrate a different camera stream.