Controlpro QC-8-250 (18.5'' KNX Touch Panel incl. Visualization)
The 18.5'' Full-HD operating panel including YOUVI Basic is optimized for use as a multimedia device. It can be used for music and video streaming as well as for displaying the house control from a central point in the KNX building. This KNX touch panel is designed for long-term and durable operation and can be used as a client (e.g. with Gira Homeserver) or as an independent server. An integrated KNX connection and the included software make it possible. With the individually adaptable glass front, every design wish is fulfilled.
Please note: The delivery time is currently 2 weeks.
KNX home control with YOUVI
Via the Controlpro control panel, YOUVI Basic can be used to perform all home control functions from a central location in the house. For example, you can switch sockets, dim lights, operate blinds or adjust the heating to suit your needs. A timer control facilitates the individual adaptation of the KNX Smart Home to the wishes and requirements of the customer. YOUVI is not only easy to use, but can also be arranged individually - simply by drag & drop. Web widgets offer an additional flexible possibility to integrate web pages directly into the visualization.
Extend Smart Home functions flexibly
Those who want to integrate IP cameras, use Alexa voice control, or create their own routines and logics or presence simulations, can flexibly expand the functional range of YOUVI Basic with modules. Control via smartphone with the free YOUVI Smart Home App is also possible in your own home network. If you want to use the Smart Home app on the go, simply add the YOUVI Connect module.
Multimedia and Smart Home center with other KNX visualizations
The Controlpro is a full-fledged computer equipped with Windows 10 LTSC, which not only allows the use of all Windows- and web-based visualizations (e.g. Gira QuadClient, EisBär SCADA or CubeVision from BAB-Tec), but is also suitable for playing music or browser applications, for example. Depending on the visualization used, the KNX touch panel can also be used to display SIP door intercom systems with video transmission, alarm systems and energy management. Even the upgrade to a full-fledged TV set is possible together with the network TV tuner Octopus NET, making the touch panel a real multimedia control center.
Use KNX control panel as client or server
The integrated KNX connection and the included software package YOUVI turn the Controlpro into a full-fledged smart home central. This means there is no need for external IP router hardware or an additional server. Alternatively, the KNX control panel can be used as a client with an external server, such as the Gira Homeserver with the QuadClient visualization.
Powerful Smart Home solution for permanent operation
The use of high quality industrial components ensures a long lasting operation, even during continuous use. The construction does not have any moving parts and is therefore not only maintenance-free but also silent. Protection against breakdowns is provided by the sophisticated heat management system. This helps to ensure even heat dissipation over the entire panel front – without any streaking on the wall. The powerful hardware ensures a smooth display and effortless handling of all tasks of building control.
Individualize control panel with exchangeable glass covers
The use of high-quality materials, such as aluminum and glass, not only supports heat dissipation, but also gives the Controlpro a precious appearance. With the magnetically adhesive glass covers, the appearance of the KNX display can easily be adapted to the interior design. Depending on the design requirements, the glass can also be supplied without PEAKnx imprint or printed with your own logo.
For an individual front glass design please contact in advance firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Controlpro panel
- YOUVI software package basic (included on enclosed USB flash drive)
- Controlpro Installation and start-up instructions
- YOUVI Short guide
- Cleaning wipes for the touchscreen
- Controlpro power supply DIN rail 92W/15V (optional)
- Flush-mounted box (optional)
- Glass cover (optional)
- Recovery USB flash drive (optional)
Current software, manuals and other documents with information about the Controlpro can be found in our download area.
- Touch technology: PCAP touch screen (Projective Capacitive Touchscreen) with 10 finger operation
- Processor: Intel Quad-Core, fanless – silent
- Hard drive: 250 GB SSD
- RAM: 8 GB
- Panel: 18.5 inch Full HD LED LCD
- Stainless steel housing and aluminum frame
- Dimensions: panel computer without glass cover (W x H x D): 535 mm x 320 mm x 50 mm
- Dimensions: glass cover (W x H x D): 560 mm x 330 mm x 1.8 mm
- Webcam: HD Webcam 5 Megapixel
- Speaker: Broadband Speaker 2x 2Watt
- Microphone: Microphone with room characteristics
- 2x USB front port
- 4x USB 3.0
- 1x Ethernet GLAN
- 1x Audio Out
- 1x Audio In
- 1x VGA Out
- 1x HDMI
- 2x KNX
Supply and power consumption
- Supply voltage: 15-20 V DC
- Max. current: in operation: 4 A, PC boot process: 4.5 A
- Power consumption operation: 40 W (max. equipment)
- Power consumption standby: 1.5 W
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC
- YOUVI software package basic
Windows LTSC as basis
The Controlpro is equipped with Windows LTSC. This reduces maintenance and software problems, because no Windows updates are allowed except security updates. Features provided by Windows also enable quick navigation through wiping gestures or eye-friendly operation in the darkened night mode.
Open for common visualizations
In addition to the included software YOUVI Visu, other common visualization programs (e.g. Gira QuadClient, EisBär SCADA or CubeVision from BAB-Tec) can easily be executed on the Controlpro. > List of compatible visualizations
KNX software YOUVI Basic included
The software package YOUVI Basic, consisting of visualization, bus monitor and KNX IP router, is included in the purchase of the Controlpro. For basic control tasks in the house, an external IP router or server can therefore be dispensed with. The visualization is created automatically from the ETS project structure and is available in German, English and French. YOUVI is not only easy to use, but can also be customized - simply by drag & drop. If you want to integrate IP cameras into the visualization, use Alexa voice control or create your own routines and logic, you can flexibly extend the functionality of YOUVI Basic with modules.
- Creating the visualization from a direct ETS import
- Create scenes via drag & drop
- 3 different dashboard layouts
- Up to 5 different dashboard pages
- Web widgets for the integration of web pages into the visualization
- Room buttons to control all lights, blinds or sockets of a room from the dashboard
- Create device groups of one type, e.g. a group of lights, a group of blinds/shutters, etc.
- Trigger button (push button) for sending switching commands and simultaneous display of the status (free input)
- Diagram view of the sensor values, display: daily, weekly, monthly and yearly view
- Weather station, with wind speed, wind direction, temperature and humidity display, as well as 3-day forecast, can be used with or without own sensors
- Camera widgets, for IP camera integration (with YOUVI Camera Module)
- Move the device tiles via drag & drop
- Expand or collapse tiles
- Adding placeholders
- YOUVI Dark Mode (dark design)
- Add/delete floors, rooms, buildings
- Change room names and symbols
- Add new devices
- Make changes to existing devices: Change device icon, name, type, room assignment, group addresses
- Move devices to other rooms via drag & drop
- Filter the devices:
- Type (light, heating, shutters, ...)
- Status (active/inactive, comfort/saving mode/...)
- Location (floor, room, created KNX area)
- Filtered master tile for overview and control of device groups
- Selection of sensors for outdoor and indoor temperature display in the title bar
- Cleaning mode
- Lock Edit-Mode
- Sockets and switchable devices
- RGB Lights
- Weather stations
Supported camera streams of the camera module
- Formats: RTSP, MJPEG, JPEG
- For example from Mobotix, Hikvision, Reolink, Axis
- CO2 (ppm)
- Pressure (Pa)
- Humidity (%)
- Brightness (lux)
- Noise (W/m²)
- Temperature (°C)
- Wind speed (m/s)
- Wind direction
- Time (12h and 24h format)
- Logs all telegrams that are transmitted on the KNX bus in tabular form
- Offers numerous filter and export options
- Occurring faults are quickly found and solved
- For iOS or Android
- Access via WiFi (home network) included in YOUVI Basic
- Cloud connection for on-the-go access included in YOUVI Connect module
- View for rooms, connection and dashboard
- Control of all supported devices
- Display of all supported sensors
- Control device groups of one type
- Starting Scenes
- Trigger button (push button) for sending switching commands and simultaneous display of the status
- User mode button with status display
- YOUVI Dark Mode (dark design)
> YOUVI Connect Module: Building control on the road via Smart Home App and on site via voice control with Alexa
> YOUVI Camera Module: Integration of JPEG, MJPEG and RTSP streams from the surveillance cameras into the visualization
> YOUVI Logic Module: Creation of logics, routines and presence simulations in the user-friendly logic editor
> YOUVI Netatmo Bridge: Integration of Netatmo thermostats and weather stations into the visualisation
Please note: The free trial version gives you the opportunity to experience the look and feel of the YOUVI software. However, YOUVI can only be run in conjunction with PEAKnx hardware! For this reason you can upload a KNX project and test the software, but you cannot actually control your building. After download and installation, the YOUVI Basic software package is available for 90 days for testing.
Maximum flexibility because of extensive compatibility
The Controlpro can be used with various smart home solutions from different manufacturers. All suitable combinations can be found here:
Any Windows or web-based, e.g.:
- Alexander Maier GmbH: EisBär SCADA
- BabTechnologie: CubeVison
- Gira: QuadClient, Ajax, X1
- Hager: Domovea
- Enertex: EibPC
- Symcon GmbH: IP-Symcon
- Edomi, openHAB and many more ...
- Gira Control 19
- Gira ServerClient 15
IP streams in RTSP, JPG and MJPG format, e. g. from:
- Mobotix and many more ...
All SIP-enabled DCS, e.g.:
- Gira DCS incl. DCS-Gateway (in connection with Gira software)
- Doorbird IP Video Door station
- AGFEO IP-Video TFE
- 2N IP Verso
- Wantec Monolith C IP
- Mobotix T25 and many more ...
Windows or web-based software:
- Apple iTunes
- Sonos and many more ...